Here’s how to make garlic-infused honey for use as a natural home remedy to boost your immune system and keep your body healthy:
- 3-4 heads of garlic
- 1 cup of raw honey
- a small jar with a lid
- Separate the heads of garlic into individual cloves.
- Don’t peel the cloves, but remove the outer layer.
- Fill the jar with the unpeeled garlic cloves.
- Slowly pour the honey over the cloves.
- Use a spoon to release any trapped air bubbles.
- Make sure the cloves are completely covered by honey, and put the lid on the jar.
- Allow the mixture to infuse for a few days, either in the fridge or at room temperature.
- Taste and enjoy!